May Festival Parking
We work hard to make parking as easy as possible for our audiences at Music Hall. Our vibrant neighborhood is alive with activity, so we recommend allowing a little extra time to park and enjoy the sights in Over-the-Rhine before the performance.
Nearby Parking Options
• Pre-pay for parking at Washington Park ($15). Call 513.381.3300 to reserve in advance; limited availability
• The surface lot between Music Hall and Memorial Hall ($20)
• Town Center Garage, directly behind Music Hall ($10). Please note: shuttle service is not offered for the May Festival
• Court Street Center lot (also known as Turner). A surface lot at Central Parkway and Elm Street ($10)
• Surface lot #3, directly east of Court Street Center lot ($10)
• Surface lot #1, directly south of Court Street Center lot ($10)
• Surface lot behind the YMCA at Central Parkway and Elm Street
• Parking costs are not controlled by the May Festival and are subject to change at any time.
• May Festival subscribers can purchase pre-paid parking in the Washington Park Garage in advance by calling the Box Office at 513.381.330. Subject to availability (early reservations recommended). The cost is $15 per car. Remaining spots will be opened to all ticket holders the week of the performance.
Parking/Drop-Off for Handicapped/Mobility Impaired
For guests needing mobility assistance, we recommend using the drop-off lane at 1241 Elm Street at the south end of Music Hall, near the fully accessible Box Office entrance.
Handicapped spaces are located in the Washington Park Garage, and (as available) in the Music Hall surface lot. We’re happy to talk with you about your parking options—please call the Box Office at 513.381.3300.
Alternative Transportation/Rideshare Options
• Cincinnati Bell Connector - Also known as the streetcar, the Connector stops directly in front of Music Hall on Elm St. Visit cincinnatibellconnector.com for more information.
• Cincy Red Bike - Pick up or drop off a Red Bike directly in front of Music Hall in Washington Park. Visit cincyredbike.org for more information.
• CincyEZPark - This simple app allows you to pay parking meters by phone! Visit cincyezpark.com for more information.
• Ridesharing - Are you new to companies such as Uber and Lyft? Visit cincinnatisymphony.org/rideshare for information about these convenient services.
• Cincinnati Metro – Click here for more information on the metro bus schedules and stops.