May Festival parking options:
• Pre-pay for parking at Washington Park ($15) - call 513.381.3300 to reserve in advance; limited availability
• Valet on Elm Street in front of Music Hall ($20) - call 513.381.3300 to reserve in advance; limited availability
• The surface lot between Music Hall and Memorial Hall ($20)
• Town Center Garage directly behind Music Hall ($10) - shuttle service is not offered for May Festival
• Court Street Center lot (a.k.a. Turner) surface lot at Central Parkway and Elm Street ($10)
• Surface lot #3, directly east of Court Street Center lot ($10)
• Surface lot #1, directly south of Court Street Center lot ($10)
• Surface lot behind the YMCA at Central Parkway and Elm Street
We strongly recommend that subscribers take advantage of pre-paid parking in the Washington Park Garage in advance, including the day of your concert, but calling the Box Office at 513.381.330, subject to availability. Reserve early! The cost is $15 per car. Any remaining spots will be opened up to all ticket holders the week of the concert.
You may also pre-reserve valet for the evening performances for $20 a car. Please call the Box Office at 513.381.3300.
Parking/Drop-Off for Handicapped/Mobility Impaired
For guests with mobility challenges, we recommend using the guest drop-off lane at 1241 Elm Street at the South end of the Hall, near the brand new Box Office and wheelchair-accessible entrance. Volunteer Access Ambassadors are stationed there to assist you.
Handicapped spaces are located in the Washington Park Garage, and (as available) in the Music Hall surface lot. We are happy to talk with you about your parking options—please call the Box Office at 513.381.3300.
There are over 2,500 parking spots within four blocks of Music Hall. See the parking map below for more information.
This service is available for all May Festival performances, located directly in front of Music Hall for $20. There is a limited number of pre-paid valet spots, please reserve in advance by calling the Box Office at 513.381.3300
Town Center Garage
While it appears to be in poor condition, the Town Center Garage is fully operational. This facility is owned by the City of Cincinnati and managed by All Pro Parking. The garage elevator is supposed to be operational, so please report any issues to the lot manager on duty.
Pedestrian access from Town Center Garage
To aid in pedestrian safety when crossing Central Parkway, the City of Cincinnati has repainted crosswalks, added countdown timers and lengthened the timing of the walk signal at Ezzard Charles Drive in Central Parkway. The City and Cincinnati Arts Association (CAA), the entity that manages Music Hall, have also augmented lighting at this intersection. May Festival has increased its security personnel at several points at the rear of the building to help with pedestrian safety. The City and May Festival are exploring longer-term options to increase overall pedestrian safety.
• Cincinnati Bell Connector - Also known as the streetcar, the Connector stops directly in front of Music Hall on Elm St. Visit cincinnatibellconnector.com for more information.
• Cincy Red Bike - Pick up or drop off a Red Bike directly in front of Music Hall in Washington Park. Visit cincyredbike.org for more information.
• CincyEZPark - This simple app allows you to pay parking meters by phone! Visit cincyezpark.com for more information.
• Ridesharing - Are you new to companies such as Uber and Lyft? Visit cincinnatisymphony.org/rideshare for information about these convenient services.
• Cincinnati Metro – Click here for more information on the metro bus schedules and stops.