The May Festival is pleased to announce the creation of The Festival Society to honor individuals and families who have made a gift to the May Festival’s endowment fund through their estate plans, assuring the May Festival continues to maintain its worldwide reputation as “America’s Premier Choral Festival.” The May Festival’s endowment is a permanent investment fund that supports the May Festival’s artistic, educational and community programs. When you inform the May Festival of your gift, you become a member of The Festival Society and are entitled to special recognition and benefits afforded only to Society members.
There are different ways you can make a planned gift. One or more of these options could be ideal for your needs and can help you accomplish your goals:
Direct gifts to the endowment
- A gift of cash or appreciated securities
- A gift of your residence, real estate or other personal property
- A bequest in your will
- A gift of a life insurance policy
- A gift that names the May Festival as a beneficiary of your IRA or qualified retirement plan
Planned gifts that provide income for you or others you love
- A Charitable Gift Annuity
- A Charitable Remainder Trust
- A Charitable Lead Trust
- A Deferred Payment Gift Annuity
The May Festival along with your financial advisor, can help you choose the type of gift that best accomplishes your goals – for you, your family, and the May Festival.
For more information on The Festival Society, endowment naming opportunities or how a planned gift to the May Festival can benefit you, please contact Cat Dixon at 513.744.3321 or email@example.com.